This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.studybytech.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website during Registration or during checkout?
- With whom/3rd party we can share this information?
- Can you change the information provided to the website?
- The security procedures we are keeping for your information?
Information needed during Registration/Checkout-
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Following is the information we would be collecting from you:
- First name & Last name
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Credit card Number (during Checkout)
With whom we can share the information
As such we don’t share any of your esteemed information to anyone, it’s totally in the secured environment. But still there are some situations where we need to share your information. We may-
- share your information with those who help us to deliver you the services.
- also use your data in order to manage this Website and App, collect payments from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of this Website and App, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Website and App or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- also disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
- share your information with other business entities, if we undergo corporate restructuring including any plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or start a joint venture.
Can you change your information?
Yes, you can update your information anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Orders for Subscription for course
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name, phone no. and address) and financial information (like credit card number, etc). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
By using our website or app, you consent to our privacies & policies.