CA Final AMA Revision Batch
1. Fast track batch consists of video lectures of approx. 21 Classes i.e. 70 hours (Recording 2016 Batch).As ICAI was planning to launch the new course, it has not made any major change in its old course’s publications such as Practice Manual and Study Material since 2015, except the introduction of examination questions.
2. Each Class of the fast track batch is approximate of 3 Hours 30 mins.
3. Topics Detail in each class, etc. is provided along with video classes of revision batch.
4. The Softcopy of Handwritten class slides of Parag Gupta sir is also provided.
5. Revision, Study and Examination tips videos are provided with the video lectures of fast track batch.
6. Video solutions for CA Final Costing for recent past year examinations are provided.
7. Video Lectures of fast track batch will be in the encrypted format and we will provide our own decryption and video player to play the classes. Since our player performs few technical checks before playing the class, so the student needs a just 1-minute internet connection (min. speed 256Kbps) at the start of each class. Once revision batch class starts playing students may disconnect the internet but we recommend you not to disconnect the same till you watch a complete class.
8. Our player to play video classes is similar to Windows media player & VLC where you have pause play button and scrub/time-tool bar to move video back and forth, with the change in playback speed feature.
9. Students will get a 10% view time extra to do revision and to ward off technical glitches. In other words, total classes are 21 and consist of 70 hours then total viewable hours will be 77. The validity of these video classes is for 10 months from the month of purchase. Students shall take the utmost care to not waste any viewable hours. In case, any viewable hours gets wasted due to unavoidable technical reason then the student is supposed to send an email to email@example.com to increase his viewable hours.
10. Video Classes can right now be played only on Computers having Windows 7 or above. (IOS Not Support)
11. Fee for students residing outside India (e.g. UAE, Nepal, etc.) will be Rs. 3900/-. To such students, we will provide classes as well as books only on the cloud i.e. on Google drive. If such students wish to get pen drive and/or books delivered to their doorstep then they need to bear the applicable shipping cost. They shall use the promo code “gd32GB” to convert their fees from Rs. 4300 to Rs. 3900.
12. We courier books, pen drive, etc. using the surface facility of DTDC, FedEx, etc. that are reputed companies, hence logistical speed and delivery are not our responsibilities.
13. We typically dispatch the order same day if it is received before noon. On exceptional circumstances such as out of stock of books, etc. dispatch can be delayed for 2-3 days.
14. While Class is Paused time of class is counted.
Ways to enroll and make payment:
- Through Online Payment Gateway at our website: Pay through all Indian Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, and Netbanking (except American Express)
- Direct Bank Payment: Transfer money in the below-mentioned bank account and email us proof of such payment along with Name, Email id, Address and Mobile no. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We dispatch our courier usually on the same day. Shipping via surface mode is free. For express delivery of courier, students need to pay Rs. 400 extra to below-mentioned account details and intimate us by emailing us at email@example.com
Links to other batches:
- Satellite/Virtual batch- Batch at Virtual Center: Contact the center at – Virtual Centre
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch-Pen/Google drive- CA Final Subject AMA
- New & Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch-Android Application: www.studybytech.com
- Under no situation, students are not allowed to take transfer in any other batch or any other mode such as Virtual class center, Mobile application, etc.
- classes will be a blend/mixture of English and Hindi rather than single language. This makes the classes comfortable for both Hindi and/or English speaking students.
>Fee is Rs. 3900 (including books) + Rs. 400 (Pen-Drive Cost) = Rs. 4300/-. If the student is either providing his/her hard disk/pen drive for classes or wants to get classes at google drive (Total size around 32GB), then (s)he can use Promo Code “GD32GB” before making payment to gain a discount of Rs. 400 pertaining to pen-drive cost, so that fee shall become Rs. 3900.
>Google drive class link & software installation guide is available at www.paraggupta.com/help
>Students who had already appeared in exams and were unfortunate can also opt these classes but optimally they shall go for normal/regular batch and not this batch because they are unaware of the real reason for their failure and the normal/regular batch will strengthen them in a better way.
>In this revision batch, majorly all concepts are taught with the fewer number of questions, but theory topics are not covered in it.
>In this revision batch, Simplex (Linear Programming) is covered in depth and classes of the normal batch are provided for simplex.
>This batch is meant for especially those students who have already taken classes from any other teacher or from Parag Sir, but students who have not taken any class can also go for this batch, provided that they put desired efforts on their own.
>Books (Hard Copy) are provided with classes and students can’t take a discount, if they don’t want to opt for books. Promo Code can be used for pen drive only. Our Pen drives are generally of Sandisk, Toshiba, and Strontium and are reusable in nature, after copying classes on pc.
>While Class is Paused time of class is counted.