In this course, you will be taught Concepts of Taxation in a scientific and well-defined manner. Also, you will learn, how to prepare for CMA Course Inter Taxation where you will get guidance by Sanjeev Varshney Sir. The CMA Inter syllabus will be taught and you will get notes for CMA Inter Indirect Tax and Direct Tax.
CMA Inter indirect tax and direct tax study material are going to be provided free of cost. The basic concepts of direct and indirect tax will be taught to you timely and clearly. You won’t regret taking our course.
CMA Course Details
|Kit Contents||2 Modules (1 for Income Tax & 1 for GST) + Pen Drive|
|Lecture Duration||? 152 Hours – Income Tax & 63 Hours – GST|
|Validity Period|| 12
Months | Expiry of the material – 1 Year ( From the date of
activation ) |
|System Requirement||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Win 10, runs on both 32 and 64 bit, (Ultimate, Home, Education, Premium, Professional, and Enterprise)|
|Video Language||Hindi Study Material Language English|
|Applicable Exam||Applicable May 2020 Onwards|
|Applicable Course||CMA Inter Syllabus|
|Doubts||“SANJEEV VARSHNEY” SIR’S DIRECT WHATSAPP NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN, FOR SUBJECT RELATED QUERIES.|
CMA Course Syllabus
CLASSES CAN BE PLAYED ON ONE LAPTOP, PC or device that supports .exe ONLY (PROJECTOR, TV or ANY EXTERNAL DISPLAY IS NOT ALLOWED ) THE MATERIAL IS AS PER MAY 2020 AND ONWARDS ATTEMPT.
1. The given fees are inclusive of All printed books (2 books – 1 INCOME TAX & 1 GST), Amendment changes, courier charges – INDIA ONLY, technical support
2. Students will be given 3 Views for any lecture. The total duration of 152 Hours – Income Tax & 63 Hours – GST ( APPROX )
3. Classes can be PLAYED on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Win 10, runs on both 32 and 64 bit, (Ultimate, Home, Education, Premium, Professional, and Enterprise) DO NOT SUPPORT = Windows XP, Windows Vista, APPLE MAC BOOK.
4. Students need any internet connection for Playing the Pen Drive.
5. QUERY SOLUTION – “SANJEEV VARSHNEY” SIR’S DIRECT WHATSAPP NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN, FOR SUBJECT RELATED QUERIES.
10. MATERIAL WILL BE PROVIDED INTO ONE PART (FULL COURSE )
11. Expiry of the Material – 1 year (From the date of software activation)
12. The given cost includes a full course of CMA INTER TAXATION.
13. Language is HINDI and more interactive to raise the interest of students.
14. The given fee is non-refundable.
CMA Course Demo Classes
CMA Course FAQ
What web browser should I use?
This platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
Do I have access by views or by hours?
You will be given access by hours.
How many hours, do I get?
You get 450 hours for the entire course.
Can I access the course on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can do so by installing the StudyByTech application available on iOS and Android operating systems.
Available viewing qualities?
480p, 720p and 1080p.
CMA Course Eligibility
- A candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- The student also has to be a graduate in any particular discipline that is other than the Fine Arts. Also, they have to clear the Entry-level exam of CAT and Exam of Competency level Part 2 of CAT.
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2
CMA Course subjects
There are a total of 8 papers in CMA Inter exam
Group – 1
- PAPER 1: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (FAC)
Section A: Accounting
Section B: Preparation of Financial Statements
Section C: Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties, Hire Purchase & Installment System, Branch &
Section D: Accounting in Computerised Environment and Accounting Standards
- PAPER 2: LAWS AND ETHICS (LNE)
Section A: Commercial Laws
Section B: Industrial Laws
Section C: Corporate Law
Section D: Ethics
- PAPER 3: DIRECT TAXATION (DTX)
Section A: Income Tax Act Basics
Section B: Heads of Income and Computation of Total Income and Tax Liability
Section C: Tax Management, Administrative Procedures and ICDS
- PAPER 4: COST ACCOUNTING (CA)
Section A: Introduction to Cost Accounting
Section B: Methods of Costing
Section C: Cost Accounting Techniques
- Paper 5: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Section A: Operations Management
Section B: Strategic Management
- Paper 6: COST & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Section A: Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
Section B: Financial Management
- PAPER 7: INDIRECT TAXATION
Section A: Cannons of Taxations – Indirect Tax
Section B: Customs Laws
- PAPER 8: COMPANY ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
Section A: Accounts of Joint Stock Companies
Section B: Auditing
CMA Course Fees in Delhi
The CMA course fees Sanjeev Varshney Sir- 6,999 Rs
CMA Course Requirements
Basic information about Taxation.
Our Best faculty for CMA Course
Mr. Sanjeev Varshney is the founding faculty of Sanjeev Varshney Classes. He is a teacher, guide, philosopher of thousands and thousands of students who have a motivating background. The professional career of Mr.Sanjeev Varshney is a perfect blend of academic brilliance and vast teaching experience. He is a throughout topper having a distinction in graduation and post-graduation examination. After completing his study, he exposed himself to the practical experience of the employment sector for a short duration. Finally, guided by his natural teaching instinct, he adopted teaching as his career. He is having specialization in the fields of Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, and Corporate Tax planning. His lively classroom discussions, with references drawn from the practical life, is quite popular among students fraternity.
He has been a visiting faculty in several professional institutions, universities, etc. He has also participated in several seminars, conferences at the National level. His tax analysis, discussions on Taxation problems features regularly in leading newspapers. At present, he is a Professional Tax Consultant, Tax advisor of several organizations and faculty of Income Tax and GST at the Insitute of Chartered Accountants of India and The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He is also a guest speaker for mandatory CPE hours for Chartered Accountants, organized by THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA.
Buy Now – CMA Course
CMA Course FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Question 1:- How attempts are counted in CMA?
Answer:- Attempt in CMA exams is counted only when you attend at least a paper of a group(s). So in your case, if you are filling for both groups and attending only for a group. So that’s one attempt for one group.
Question 2:- What is the salary of CMA per month?
Answer:- CMA Salary Based on Degrees
Question 3:- Is there any Articleship for CMA?
Answer:- Hi Arpeet, Every student who has registered for the Intermediate course of CMA(CWA) has to undergo practical training (articles) of a total of 3 years.
Question 4:- Is CMA better than CA?
Answer:- CMA has a growing demand nowadays as it’s based on analytical skills and focuses more on concepts of cost-related issues and better management decisions. CA, on the other hand, is a very in-depth course related to the accounting field and requires a lot of practical experience as well.