CA Final AMA Revision Batch
1. Fast track batch consists of video lectures of approx. 21 Classes i.e. 70 hours (Recording 2016 Batch). As ICAI was planning to launch the new course, it has not made any major change in its old course’s publications such as Practice Manual and Study Material since 2015, except the introduction of examination questions.
2. Each Class of the fast track batch is approximate of 3 Hours 30 mins.
3. Topics Detail in each class, etc. is provided along with video classes of revision batch.
4. The Softcopy of Handwritten class slides of Parag Gupta sir is also provided.
5. Revision, Study and Examination tips videos are provided with the video lectures of fast track batch.
6. Video solutions for CA Final Costing for recent past year examinations are provided.
7. Video Lectures of fast track batch will be in the encrypted format and we will provide our own decryption and video player to play the classes. Since our player performs few technical checks before playing the class, so the student needs a just 1-minute internet connection (min. speed 256Kbps) at the start of each class. Once revision batch class starts playing student may disconnect the internet but we recommend you not to disconnect the same till you watch a complete class.
8. Our player to play video classes is similar to Windows media player & VLC where you have pause play button and scrub/time-tool bar to move video back and forth, with the change in playback speed feature.
9. Students will get 10% view time extra to do revision and to ward off technical glitches. In other words, total classes are 21 and consist of 70 hours then total viewable hours will be 77. The validity of these video classes is for 10 months from the month of purchase. Students shall take utmost care to not waste any viewable hours. In case, any viewable hours gets wasted due to unavoidable technical reason then the student is supposed to send an email to email@example.com to increase his viewable hours.
10. Video Classes can right now be played only on Computers having Windows 7 or above. (IOS Not Support)
11. Fee for students residing outside India (e.g. UAE, Nepal, etc.) will be Rs. 3900/-. To such students, we will provide classes as well as books only on cloud i.e. on Google drive. If such students wish to get pen drive and/or books delivered to their doorstep then they need to bear the applicable shipping cost. They shall use the promo code “32GB” to convert their fees from Rs. 4600 to Rs. 3900.
12. We courier books, pen drive, etc. using the surface facility of DTDC, FedEx, etc. that are reputed companies, hence logistical speed and delivery are not our responsibilities.
13. We typically dispatch the order same day if it is received before noon. On exceptional circumstances such as out of stock of books, etc. dispatch can be delayed for 2-3 days.
14. While Class is Paused time of class is counted.
Ways to enroll and make payment:
- Through Online Payment Gateway at our website: Pay through all Indian Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, and Netbanking (except American Express)
- Direct Bank Payment: Transfer money in the below-mentioned bank account and email us proof of such payment along with Name, Email id, Address and Mobile no. at firstname.lastname@example.org
We dispatch our courier usually on the same day. Shipping via surface mode is free. For express delivery of courier, students need to pay Rs. 400 extra to below-mentioned account details and intimate us by emailing us at email@example.com
Links to other batches:
- Satellite/Virtual batch- Batch at Virtual Center: Contact the center at – Virtual Centre
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch-Pen/Google drive- CA Final Subject AMA
- New & Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch-Android Application: www.studybytech.com
1. Under no situation, students are not allowed to take transfer in any other batch or any other mode such as Virtual class center, Mobile application, etc.
2. classes will be a blend/mixture of English and Hindi rather than single language. This makes the classes comfortable for both Hindi and/or English speaking students.