The CA Foundation examination is the first step in enrolling in a Chartered Accountancy program. For individuals majoring in business who want to thrive in accounting, chartered accounting education is the goal of their dreams. The CA Foundation registration for May 2024 will begin prior to May 1 and November 1 of each year. Prior to the deadline, candidates must register. Or else, they could only show up for the CA exam the next time. Applicants who enroll in the CA Foundation must pass their high school exams. This is the minimum qualification to attempt the CA Foundation Exam. Learners can sign up for the CA foundation as early as their tenth grade. The Common Proficiency Test for Chartered Accountancy Courses has been the original name of the CA Foundation exam.
Last Date for CA Foundation Registration 2024
After college, looking for a profession in CA has gained recognition for years as a future career that offers exceptionally important and exciting employment options. The CA Foundation Test is chosen for learners who desire to pursue careers in the areas of finance, economics, law, and accounting. A professional life in chartered accounting enhances one’s knowledge of personal income tax and auditing, budgeting, cost accounting, consulting, and financial management with regard to an organization. Therefore, studying CA is one of the best selections if you possess the drive to manage a key role in this extremely rewarding sector of accounting. It is regarded as one of the hardest tests in the entire globe.
The last day to register a foundation for May 2024 is on Jan 1, 2024
The last Date for Foundation Registration of November 2024 is on July 1, 2024
The deadline dates of January 1 and July 1 will no longer apply in the revised CA Course 2023 curriculum, according to ICAI. This action suggests such that the ICAI can hold three examinations in a calendar year.
What does Chartered Accounting imply?
The administration of resources, accounting, and taxes for a company or any other organization is the essence of the profession known as chartered accounting. A widely recognized professional title given to licensed accountants all around the world is “Chartered Accountant.” In a company, CAs are responsible for a variety of tasks, including financial management, financial reporting, accounting and reporting, related tax or financing, auditing, and certification. Students must successfully complete the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s CA course to qualify as a Chartered Accountant in India (ICAI).
Dates Everyone Should Consider:
For the May/June batch, CA foundation registration concludes on January 1. The Nov/Dec batch’s confirmation period ends on July 1. Candidates who want to become chartered accountants must keep in mind the last date for ca foundation registration for exams, or they will have to wait an additional six months. Official registration is now open for the May 2024 CA Foundation exam. The students should go to the ICAI site, upload the relevant information and documentation, and deposit the expenses to join the CA Foundation Program. The registration price for the CA Foundation certification in May 2024 is Rs. 9800 for Indian candidates and $780 for US citizens.
Eligibility of CA Foundation Registration 2024:
- One must take note of a few qualifying requirements that are fundamental to the registration process before beginning to fill out an application. When applying for the CA Foundation, the ICAI mandates that the following requirements be satisfied: The following qualifications must be met to register with the CA Foundation in May 2024:
- Applicants must have accomplished or been registered for the grade 12 exams required by law or administered by an organization that has been approved by the centralized administration.
- Applicants must enroll before January 1, 2024, and finish the four-month study session.
- Students should register with the Board of Studies (BoS).
- Candidates in the 12th grade may register provisionally for the CA Foundation tests in December 2023, according to a recent announcement.
- The organization in charge of giving the CA Foundation exam has not set an upper age limit for applicants.
- Candidates who have earned undergraduate and graduate degrees from an open university are protected from the 2024 CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates who have earned undergraduate and graduate degrees in a field other than commerce and who did so with at least 60% of their coursework at an authorized institution are excluded from the CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2024.
Parag Gupta Classes provides the best CA Foundation Classes, and they have the best-experienced faculties who are always there to guide and motivate students till they pass the exams. To know more about CA Foundation classes by Parag Gupta Classes, Click Here
Ways to register for the May 2023 CA Foundation Exams
- Visit the ICAI website by clicking here or at icaiexam.icai.org.
- Enter the necessary information, then select “Generate OTP.” The registered email address or contact number will receive the OTP.
- To finish the verification, enter the provided OTP. After that, you’ll get the login information through email or text messages.
- After that, use the passwords you were sent to access the ICAI website.
- You will now see two choices; choose the Student Cycle on the left-hand side.
- Select “Apply for Foundation”.
- The form will appear in the next box, with some information pre-filled. The remaining fields must be completed before clicking “Save and Next.”
- Send in the relevant paperwork in scanned form.
- Next, add your signature and profile picture.
- Students must deposit the CA Foundation registration costs after providing all the necessary information and supporting documentation.
- Take the enrollment form with them. Include the necessary documentation. Lastly, you must mail these to the ICAI’s postal location.
A declaration that the candidate has not successfully passed the CA Foundation test must be included on the print of the online application forms for the CA Foundation exam in 2024 and be confirmed by a legal guardian or parent.
The Centralized Dispatch System will be used by ICAI to send the applicants’ CA Foundation learning material when they have finished the registration process (CDS). Applicants must begin studying for the tests as soon as the registration system is finished.
|Details||Fee(Indian Student)||Fee (Foreign student)|
|Foundation Brochure Price||Rs. 200||$20|
|fees for ca foundation registration||Rs. 9000||700|
|Journal membership for students (for a year) (Optional)||Rs. 200||20|
|Journal Subscription for Subscribers (For One Year) (Optional)||Rs. 400||40|
Important Information about the fees for CA Foundation registration:
In regards to the CA foundation charges, ICAI has provided a provision. The freshly formed Jammu and Kashmir Union Territories and the eight states in the region’s northeast have been granted a 75% fee reduction by the ICAI. Candidates who live in these areas must therefore pay only Rs 2250 toward the fees for CA Foundation registration.
CA Foundation registration documents
- Look over the paperwork required to sign up for the CA Foundation exams:
- The relevant board has released the admit card and grade report for the class 12 exams.
- If the applicant is a foreign citizen, documentation of citizenship will be required.
- Proof of certification for a special category, such as ST, SC, OBC, or physically disabled
- The admit card for the 10th grade includes the student’s name and birthdate.
CA Foundation registration documents
- Examine the paperwork required to apply for the CA Foundation Registration in May 2024.
- Applicants who register for the CA foundation degree on time will receive their study materials from ICAI via CDS.
- According to ICAI’s program, candidates must take a 4-month study break in order to prepare for the CA Foundation exam.
- In addition to registering, students must complete the CA Foundation examination pattern to take the exams.
- Also available online are the CA Foundation admit cards, which candidates must print out and bring with them to the testing location. Within two months of the day your exams end, you will receive your CA Foundation results.
How to Become a CA in India After the 12th click here.
The 2024 CA Foundation Eligibility Standards’ exclusions
Candidates have the choice to enter the Chartered Accountancy course directly through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). These applicants can register in the CA Intermediate grade of the program without first passing the CA Foundation examination since they are exempted from completing the CA Foundation examination If they want to study for the CA Foundation Course.
CA Foundation Exam Centre Charges
Rs 1500 applies to Indian centers,
Rs 2200 for centers in Kathmandu
$325 for overseas centers
For CA Previous Year Question Papers follow this link
CA Foundation Exam Centres
All COVID-19 necessary precautions will be followed as the exam is administered in all Indian cities and states on the scheduled dates. Additionally, the CA Foundation exam center is offered in eight foreign cities, Kathmandu, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Kampala, Dubai, Muscat, and Bahrain.
For Foundation and Intermediate (Direct Entry) Form click here
For the CA Foundation Syllabus follow the click
Q. When should I apply for the May 2024 CA Foundation examination?
A: Applicants should register by January 1, 2024, for the CA Foundation examination in May 2024.
Q. Can there be a time between CA Foundation registration and examination?
A. Yes, there has to be a 4-month gap. Each student is required to complete a 4-month study time before the tests, per the ICAI.
Q. How do applicants verify the ICAI Foundation’s online registration process?
A. The password and registration number are included in the confirmation email you receive after completing the registration process. The registration is validated by it.
Q. What makes the Foundation Registration Letter necessary during the Exam?
A: If a candidate has a registration letter instead of admit cards, they might take the exam after completing specified formalities.
Q. Can I register for the CA Foundation exam without my 12th-grade transcript?
A. Yes, You may submit your 12th admit card for the CA Foundation enrollment if you don’t have your 12th-grade transcript.
Q. What are the preferred languages for the CA Foundation examination?
A. All applicants who are interested in taking the CA Foundation Examination may select either Hindi or English as their exam language.
Q. Is the CA Foundation examination simple for a pass?
A. CA Foundation examination is not a simple test. There are both prolonged and difficult objective and subjective questions in it.
Q. How can I become a CA?
A. Enrolling in the CA Foundation program and passing the tests are the first requirements to become a CA in India. The next step is to register for and pass the CA Interim and Final examinations. Additionally, your last date of ca foundation registration completes the three-year CA training program.
CA Course – Eligibility, Exams, Fees, and Training in 2023. Click here
Q. What is the CA Foundation examination syllabus?
A. Numerous subjects are included in the CA exam, including math, accounting, business law, and economics.
Q. What are the requirements to qualify?
A. The applicant must have passed the senior secondary level 10+2 examination, or its comparable, from a certified university/institute. The CA Foundation course is incredibly demanding, therefore it goes without saying that one must work extremely hard to pass the examination with excellent grades. Before beginning your CA preparation, decide if you want to study accounting or another professional field after completing your 12th grade in the commerce stream.
Q. Does the 2024 CA syllabus change?
A. In 2017, the ICAI updated the CA curriculum and offered new program materials for the CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final. Some topics from all three different levels combine, while others drop from the CA revised syllabus 2024. The CA article ship time is also shortened in the new plan from three to two years.
Q. How to verify the status of a CA Foundation Examination form?
A. Applicants can access their login site at icaiexam.icai.org to verify the progress of their CA Foundation exam fees and forms.
Q. How many tries for the CA Foundation examination are permitted?
A. To get started, sign up with the CA Foundation. Following registration, it is good for three years. Applicants may submit applications throughout this time frame for the May/November CA Foundation test. Applicants have three years to qualify and compete for a maximum of six times.
Q. How can I obtain the study materials?
A: Students can place orders at https://icai-cds.org/ after receiving verification of their registration for the Foundation Course.
Q. Who may register for the Chartered Accountancy (CA) Final Course?
A. Candidates cannot register for the CA Final Course until they have passed the Intermediate examination in both categories
What should be the best career option after 12th CA click here.