Following your 12th grade, become a CA. In our professional lives, we all make choices that we later regret. Numerous factors, including personal interest, fresh possibilities, or other decisions we subsequently second-guess, may have led to this.
Students who have completed science coursework through at least the 12th grade may inquire about their eligibility to pursue a degree in chartered accounting. Yes, it is correct.
Can a Science student who graduates from college work as a CA? Is it possible to pursue a CA after finishing science in the 12th grade?
Is it accurate to say that any student, regardless of their GPA, may apply for CA? You should read our in-depth article on how to become a CA after 12th science if any of them worry you. You’ll be able to find answers to all of your inquiries.
Let’s get started with your career inquiries…
Following the 12th grade, what are my possibilities for obtaining a CA?
Criteria for Becoming a CA After 12th Science:
Students enrolled in the CA programme must achieve a minimum of 40% in each topic and 50% in the overall course. You must therefore thoroughly research and understand each subject. The objective papers feature negative marking.
If you answer a question incorrectly, you will lose 14 points, but if you answer right, you will gain one mark.
Once you have successfully completed the entry-level CA following your 12th-grade year, the procedures for the following two levels [CA intermediate and CA final] will be basically identical to those of the first. science examinations, i.e. CA Foundation.
The duties of a CA include creating financial statements, offering financial guidance, reviewing audit accounts, and carrying out tax-related tasks. The Chartered Accountant is also in charge of monitoring tax payments.
The CA after 12 entrance exam serves as the foundational test. It’s a particular kind of entry-level test that happens twice a year. The first time was in May, and the second time was in November. You must first register with the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants in order to take this exam.
1. There are four papers in the foundation exam; two of them are subjective and two of them are objective.
2. There are 400 points available for the test.
3. Students need a 50% overall grade on the foundation exam to pass. 40 points should be assigned to each subject. If the student receives less than 40 points in any of the four topics, it may look like they failed the course.
4. Students accepted into the Chartered Accountant (CA) program skip this exam.
- Students must pass the CA intermediate exams to be admitted to the intermediate program.
- Intermediate is divided into two groups with eight subjects each. Nine months after beginning CA, students are considered qualified to sit for the intermediate CA examination. Students may choose to be a part of one or both groups.
- To pass this exam, you must get a 50 percent overall score and 40 marks in each topic.
- The student must take article ship training after passing this exam. This program lasts three years.
- If the student successfully completes any one of the groups, they are qualified for article ship training. A practicing chartered accountant must provide this training.
- After six months of training, the student is qualified to sit for the exam.
Similar to the preliminary test, the final has two groups and eight subjects. In this test, students may submit all of the papers collectively or individually. In order to become a Chartered Accountant, you must pass the CA Final Exam. If you do, you will then be a CA.
How long will it take for a 12th-grader to become a CA?
It takes a student about four years to become a CA after the 12th grade. Graduate students can enroll in this program right away. After graduating, students who want to pursue a career in accounting can enroll right away in the CA program without having to sit for an entrance exam.
Salary of a CA in India
The repayment of a chartered accountant in India is determined by using his paintings identify and the organization that hires him. You will work scheduled hours and experience less stress if you work for the government. However, you can make more money if you work as a CA for a large firm. Despite the fact that government positions may not pay well, a CA has good perks.
What types of work may CA perform?
A Chartered Accountant can work for the following companies:
- Managing Treasury function.
- Taxation Advisory (Both Direct and Indirect)
- Internal Auditing.
- Tax Auditing.
- Forensic Auditing.
- Statutory Audit under applicable statutes.
- Career in Accounting and Finance.